JONIDA METE KIKI
Languages: Albanian, English, Italian, German, Macedonian (basic)
- Researcher at “Horizon Civitas”
- Chief Executive of the NGO “Dritë Shprese”
- Demonstrator at the Faculty of Social Sciences at “Mother Teresa” University
- Lecturer at Arseni Jovkov, High School of Economic and Law
- Chief of the Agreements and Contract Sector at Tirana Municipality
- Assistant Project Manager at the Ministry of Social Welfare and Youth in Albania
- Executive Director of the NGO “Lex Ferenda” in Albania
- Jurist at the Ministry of Health in Albania
Education and trainings:
- British Council, series of trainings in Negotiation, Project Management, Communication Skills etc.
- Professional Training on Leadership from Ministry of Social Welfare and Youth, Albania
- Training Institute of Public Administration in Albania, series of trainings on Approximation of Legislation with EU Law, European Social and Gender Policies, Internal Market and EU Policies, Justice and other EU Policies, Information Rights and Public Administration etc.
- Professional Training on Entrepreneurship from Ministry of Social Welfare and Youth, Albania
- Bachelor Candidate of Business Administration (BBA) at Tirana University, Faculty of Economic Science
- Regional Master on “EU Business Law” from Tirana University, Law Faculty & (GTZ)
- Law Faculty at Tirana University
- National Chamber of Advocacy of Albania, Advocate since 2012.